Wednesday, June 24, 2009

You too can post to the Greenbrier Blog!

You have probably received an email inviting you to post to the Greenbrier blog. If I set it up right (and there's a distinct possibility I did not--I'm figuring this out as I go), only Greenbrier residents should be able to post to our blog by invitation only. This is to keep weirdos from who-knows-where from posting on our blog.

If others want to (councilmen, police chief, etc), I will have to get their email and invite them.

Possible applications of your being able to post to the blog:
1) Ladies' luncheon announcements
2) New families moving into the neighborhood
3) Security issues
4) Award winning garden/landscaping vistas
5) Lost animals
6) Lost husbands :)
7) Cool wildlife sightings (lots of herons, cute baby raccoons and deer down near the lakes)
8) Changes in email/cell phone numbers etc

You get the picture. If you want to post and can't, please let me know and I'll start over. If you're a blogging guru, please jump in and feel free to tell me how to do this better!
MKD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.